Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bieber Fever :)

 YO WAZUP GUYS :")

Counting down on Justin Bieber concert =======>Eventhough i dont have a time to go to his concerts and his tickets is so expensive lor :) But i still want to do a count down :) It's just 2 days before the concert :) FuhfUh,excited gegiler =========>Bajet tul,pada hal tak gie pon.HAHAHAHA :)


I'm 24 years old and i'm proud to be Justin Bieber fan.I know that i old enough to be his fan but i dont'care.HAHAHAHA.He is so duper super cute and my heart beat run fast when i hear his song =====> tipu2 aje but i love to listen TO his song. Wink2 ^ ^...Auw auw,baby,baby,baby oh..baby..baby oh -------> meh2,tiru gaya Jozan :) sound like poyo kan2 :) Okey,enough ye :)

Just Counting down to his concerts :)

P/s : In my family,i'm the only person that like Justin Bieber and my Adek hate him so much :)
       She also call him Gay :) Can u believe that !

JUM2,dengar Hitz.Fm.Almost played Justin Bieber song ( all day  long =) so Bieber fanS,jum kita up kan rating Hitz.fm :) ~ HITZ.FM is a Offical JUSTIN BIEBER TOUR CONCERTS.

By the way  especially Justin Bieber fans ,jum tengok cerita Glee ~ hehe,Bieber fever YO :) JUM2 :)
 Bieber week okey =')

SEE2. I MEET JUSTIN BIEBER PERSONALLY :)
DID YOU SEE, I HAVE A BIG SMILE WHEN I MEET HIM :)

I want to see GLEE  TV SHOW :)  Daaaa~

MEKACEH ,READ THIS ENTRY :)

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL :)

SALAM AND PEACE:)

1 comment:

  1. atin!!!!! haha.. dh msuk blog atin :) mai la ke iwan pny blog gak.. haha.. fuiyo.. jumpa bieber tu... hehe

    ReplyDelete