Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bobo & Tiger :)

Assalamualaikum & Hi Readers :)

I hope you guys in good mood & good day :)
For my follower,May Allah bless You every day & every night ,every year:)
Thanks Kerana sudi Follow Blog ini :)

To All Readers,Thanks Kerana sudi baca :)
Token Appreciation From me :)
May Allah Bless You All ,Every day and Every Years :)
Toceh ~Toceh Again :)

I have two cats that i love most after Moni & Momo die back years ago :)
kiranya Bobo + Tiger nie pengganti Moni & Momo :)
He super duper Manja :) Best  dapat peluk  + cium Bobo & Tiger. 
Cause both of them respond lor :)
Bobo & Tiger dah masuk fasa dewasa
but Both of them still manja :)

By the way in my house only have 2 male cats.
Bobo & Tiger :)
I like both of them :) but Tiger jadi kesayangan Ayah :)

Bobo Bacin + Gedik :)














 little kitten :)
Bobo,kanak~kanak Ribena :)
 Bobo :)

He sweet,Charming & cute :)

I love this picture :)
I create this castle for him and put him in the middle :)
He's cute kan :)


Bobo :) why i call him BoBo :) 
Cause i thing this name is so sweet,cute & simple.
Bobo is my sweet little pie :)
Bobo is my bacin boy :)

BoBo have a cute attitude :)
Dia manja sangat & charming :)
Suka lentok~lentok minta dibelai :)
Super duper manja & peneman tidur terbaik :)

Everbody & even my friends suka sangat dekat bobo :)
Cause bobo ini tak takut dengan orang :)
Bobo ,i love you :)
By the way bobo D.O.B is 31.12.2008 :)



Tiger budak Bacin :)
I love you Tiger :)




                                                                               =
                                                                               =
                                                                               =
                                                                       
Tiger bacin dah besar :)
Hello :)

Tiger memang jenis penakut sikit but he sweet :)

Tiger is totally heart brake :)
Tiger you totally ohsem :)
Voice dia jarang~jarang nak dengar :)
But he so sweet :)
Kalau nak bandingkan Bobo and Tiger
Tiger paling baik & Bobo Notie :)

Why I call her Tiger :)
Supaya Dia nampak garang  :)
Wakakakaka ,tapi tak garang pon :)
He totally sweet .
Tiger kesayangan Ayah and my adik :)
His D.O.B is 31.1.2009 :)
Tiger memang jenis penakut but he cute :)
Dia paling baik bila dalam bilik air untuk mandi :)

By the way,thanks baca :)

Mekaceh Read this entry :)

May Allah Bless you :)

Salam & Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment