Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In Memory of Kak long cats :) also My cats Too :)

Assalamualaikum & hi Readers :)


Dua budak bacin :)
Angel bacin :)

Gegirl Gedik :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Father Of Angel Bacin & Gegirl Gedik :)
~BOBOI~
                                                                In memory Of Boboi



Mother of Angel Bacin &Gegirl bacin 
Also Tobo,Tobey & Kido :)
In Memory Of ~LILY~

~In memory :Lily~                                        
                                                                               




~Kids of Lily & Boboi~
All in the memory >.<
Past away last year 
Miss three of them >.<
Tobo >.<
Tobo ^,^
Tobey >.<
Kido bacin :)
Kido chumel :)
i cant remember her name,maybe Kido kot >.<
She the only Girl :)

~Watson Garfield~
In memory of watson : the super cool cat ever :) father of Bobo,
Tiger, Chombi,Bell~bell,Tiny,& Fifi :)
Husband of :Angel & Gegirl :)
Wakakakaka :)


Cici :)
In memory :Cici :)
Cici sangat manja :) My sister love her so much :)
She has a nice fur and big eye :)
We call her :Cici The orange Cat >.<



                                                      In memory :Watson & Boboi ( T T )
Boboi & Watson :) Love both of you :)

In memory : Tobo & Tobey :)
Love both of them :)
both of them sangat manja :) Geram bila dapat peluk & cium Tobo & Tobey
They are cool :) Miss you Tobo & Tobey :)

Chumel kan diaorang :)
~Tobey,Tobo & Kido~
~In memory~
KIdo bacin >.<


I love her so much >.<
Dia sangat cute and Only girl :)
Miss her so much :)



In memory Of my Cats :MONI & MOMO :(
Warkah Berlagu sedih !


Moni ,i miss you so much :)
Teringat kenangan balik sekolah,moni tunggu depan pintu gate :)
I miss that memory :)
Bela dia since 2002
and past away 2008
He past away cause of Acute Renal Failure :( ~doc told me :(
I cant believe his die & i still miss him until now :(
Even though i have 8 cats but no one can replace moni in my heart :(
he has special place in my heart :)
Momo the demuk one :)
I miss you budak Demuk :)
Teringat waktu kita makan Aiskrim bersama~sama,bawa jalan ~jalan
& also tunggu saya balik selepas waktu sekolah :)
Awak tukang bangung tidur terbaek  untuk  kejut solat subuh :)
Miss our memory budak demuk :) Miss you so much :)
Keep on 2002 :)
past away 2008 :(
He die after Moni die :(
Moni brother :)
He past away cause has cardio problem~Doc told me :(



Semua chumel kan >.< but all past away :( Actually picture dekat atas tue semuanya my kak long punya kucing :) Miss all of them :) So,i bukak my computer and i found picture of my kak long cats :) it was years ago.Dah lama my sister keep this cats,but i can't remember lor when she keep this pet.Sorry cause i had bad memory. Owh,i miss all of kak long cats :) semuanya ohsem & chumel :) So,entry khas ini dibuat untuk meningati Kak long Cats :) I miss them All :)  ~ I call this entry is IN MEMORY OF KAK LONG CATS ~
by the way,Moni & Momo is my cats :) sangat rindu dekat diaorang dan berharap one day, both of them appear in my dream :) Hope so :)


MEKACEH READ THIS ENTRY :)

MAY ALLAH BLESS  YOU ALL :)

SALAM & PEACE :)


2 comments:

  1. Wah, suker blog ni, byk meow-meow....cumil2 semuanya n terus folo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sangat :) by the way nice to meet you :)
    mekaceh kerana follow :)terharu :)I follow your blog back :)

    ReplyDelete